Our Urological Cancers team is dedicated to preventing, diagnosing and treating cancers that affect the kidney, bladder, prostate and testicles. Our specialized team works together to provide a precise diagnosis and effective treatment options, including nerve-sparing surgeries and the neobladder procedure. Some treatment options can cause side effects, such as incontinence and sexual function. We compassionately guide you through your diagnosis, treatment options and follow-up care to help you maintain a high quality of life.
Meet Your Care Team
- Cancer, Genitourinary Cancer, Hematology/Oncology, Medical Oncology, Prostate, Bladder, and Kidney Cancer, Testis Cancer, Urologic Cancer
- Cancer, Medical Oncology, Prostate, Bladder, and Kidney Cancer, Urologic/Genitourinary Cancer
- Cancer, Genetics, Hematology/Oncology, Medical Oncology, Prostate, Bladder, and Kidney Cancer, Urologic/Genitourinary Cancer
- Bladder Cancer, Genitourinary Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Laparoscopy and Robotics, Prostate Cancer, Urologic/Genitourinary Cancer, Urology
- Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Prostatectomy, Urologic Cancer, Urologic/Genitourinary Cancer, Urology
- Kidney Cancer, Kidney Stones, Laparoscopy and Robotics, Prostate Cancer, Urologic Cancer, Urologic/Genitourinary Cancer, Urology
- Kidney Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Prostatectomy, Testis Cancer, Urologic Cancer, Urologic/Genitourinary Cancer, Urology
- Bladder Cancer, Elevated PSA, Prostate Cancer, Prostatectomy, Urologic/Genitourinary Cancer, Urology
Why Choose Urological Cancer Care at Vanderbilt
- Recognized cancer care
The National Cancer Institute designates us as a Comprehensive Cancer Center, the highest ranking by the world’s leading authority on cancer.
- Skilled clinicians
Our doctors received advanced training in the diagnosis and treatment of urological cancers. Often, patients seek us for a second opinion on their diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Team approach
Our surgeons, radiation oncologists, medical oncologists and pathologists combine their expertise to create a personalized care plan that is right for you. Our team consults with experts in other disciplines to help you achieve optimal health.
- Specialized tumor boards
At our regular cancer care meetings, experts in your specific type of cancer from across medical disciplines work together to create a treatment plan for the most complex cases. This means expert, comprehensive care just for you.
- Latest technology
As a research-based cancer center, we are at the forefront of the latest treatment options for urological cancer, including highly focused radiation and cryoablation techniques. Our commitment to research means that you receive the most current, sophisticated treatment available.
- Cancer clinical trials
As a leading cancer research center, we offer the latest approaches being studied in clinical trials. When you take part in a cancer clinical trial, you have the chance to help improve treatment for others, while also receiving expert care from our experienced doctors and research nurses. Find a clinical trial at Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center.
- One convenient location
Our specialists offer all medical and support services in one place. With comprehensive care from imaging to treatment to recovery support in one location, you can focus on improving your health.