Welcome. How Can We Help You?
Our Guest Services staff are here to help you have a comfortable experience while you are at our medical center.
Look for our friendly, helpful guest services representatives at information desks, entrances, intensive care units and surgical waiting areas.
We will keep you updated on the process when your loved one is having surgery. Simply check in with the guest services representative when you arrive in the surgical waiting area.
Our team also can:
- Give directions or even walk you to your appointment.
- Transport you in a wheelchair.
- Provide information on local accommodations or dining.
- Connect you with the right people in departments throughout the medical center.
- Assist you with any special services, such as interpreters.
Contact Guest Services
Call us at (615) 322-5000, weekdays, 7 am - 9 pm
Or visit our representatives:
- One Hundred Oaks, "D" Entrance Information Desk, weekdays, 7 am - 3 pm
- The Vanderbilt Clinic, 2nd Floor Information Desk, weekdays, 7 am - 3 pm
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, 1st Floor Information Desk, weekdays, 7 am - 2 pm
If you are traveling from out of town, we can help you find nearby hotels and other lodging that meet your needs and budget. We can also help you make reservations and receive special discounted rates. Call (615) 936-ROOM, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.