Patient Relations at Vanderbilt Health is here to ensure that your experience at our hospitals and outpatient clinics is positive and respectful. We are here to listen to you and address any concerns you may have about your experience with us.
Our patient relations specialists can:
- Answer questions or address concerns about your care.
- Help you understand your Patients’ Rights and Responsibilities.
- Provide you information about Planning for Your Care In Advance
- Share your praise for outstanding service with our team members.
Contact Patient Relations
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center: (615) 322-6154
Office hours: 8 am–5 pm, Monday–Friday
If you receive a recorded message, listen to the options carefully or press 0 to be transferred to the operator. Ask to speak with the Adult Hospital administrator on call.
- Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital: (615) 443-2581
- Vanderbilt Tullahoma-Harton Hospital: (931) 461-4681
- Vanderbilt Bedford Hospital: (931) 685-5433
The Vanderbilt Clinic, Suite 1817
1301 Medical Center Drive
Nashville, TN 37232-5612