Parking and Transportation
For your convenience, we offer free self-parking and free valet parking options at our facilities. We also offer shuttle transportation from select locations. Call ahead of your appointment if you have any questions about where to park. If your vehicle does not meet parking garage height restrictions, please use valet services.
If you have questions, you can call Guest Services at (615) 322-5000.
Free Valet Parking
Valet parking locations:
- East Garage, Level 1: 6 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Main Hospital Drive: 5 a.m.-5 p.m.
- The Vanderbilt Clinic: 6:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Children's Hospital – South Garage (Level 1): 5 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Ingram Cancer Center/Preston: 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Vanderbilt Eye Institute: 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Free Electron Laser Center: Appointment only
- Adult Emergency Room: 24 hours, 7 days a week
On our main campus and at One Hundred Oaks, free self-parking locations include:
- Medical Center East and Vanderbilt University Hospital towers – East Garage
- The Vanderbilt Clinic – Central Garage
- The Vanderbilt Clinic and Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital – South Garage
- The Village at Vanderbilt – Ground-level and below-ground parking
- Vanderbilt Health One Hundred Oaks – surface lots around the building
Patient Shuttle Transportation
Shuttle transportation is available upon request. To request transport, patients and patient visitors may call (615) 936-1215 and select option 3. Please note that masks are currently required on shuttles and the number of riders is reduced to permit safe distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Pick up and drop off is available at the following locations:
- 2525 West End (mobility impaired)
- Alive Hospice
- A.S.A.P (Allergy and Sinus Center)
- Baker Building (Patients Only)
- Belle Meade Imaging
- Crystal Terrace
- Extended Stay Hotel
- Free Electron Laser (FEL)
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites (mobility impaired)
- Hillsboro Imaging
- Hope Lodge (American Cancer Society)
- Integrated Health (3401 West End)
- Kennedy Center
- Loews Hotel
- Marriott Hotel (mobility impaired)
- The Medical Building (1900 Patterson St.)
- Medical Center East (level 2)
- Medical Center North (canopy)
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital
- N Lot (mobility impaired)
- Nashville Surgery Center
- Natchez Trace Hospitality House
- One Hunderd Oaks (mobility impaired)
- Patient Advocacy Office
- Pinson Hospital Hospitality House
- Preston Research Building
- Ronald McDonald House
- Scarritt Bennett
- Select Specialty Hospital (Baptist Select)
- Tennessee Orthopedic Alliance
- VA Hospital
- The Vanderbilt Clinic
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Village at Vanderbilt
- Walmart Hospitality House