Most prostate cancers are detected at an early stage. Our expert team provides a precise diagnosis, second opinion consultations and effective treatment options. We combine advanced research, technology and techniques with compassionate care to create a personalized treatment plan that is right for you. Our surgeons use robotic and minimally invasive technologies to minimize the effects of treatment and help you maintain a high quality of life.
Meet Your Care Team
- Bladder Cancer, Genitourinary Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Laparoscopy and Robotics, Prostate Cancer, Urologic/Genitourinary Cancer, Urology
- Bladder Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Prostatectomy, Urologic Cancer, Urologic/Genitourinary Cancer, Urology
- Kidney Cancer, Kidney Stones, Laparoscopy and Robotics, Prostate Cancer, Urologic Cancer, Urologic/Genitourinary Cancer, Urology
- Kidney Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Prostatectomy, Testis Cancer, Urologic Cancer, Urologic/Genitourinary Cancer, Urology
- Bladder Cancer, Elevated PSA, Prostate Cancer, Prostatectomy, Urologic/Genitourinary Cancer, Urology
- Cancer, Medical Oncology, Prostate, Bladder, and Kidney Cancer, Urologic/Genitourinary Cancer
- Cancer, Genetics, Hematology/Oncology, Medical Oncology, Prostate, Bladder, and Kidney Cancer, Urologic/Genitourinary Cancer
Why Choose Prostate Cancer at Vanderbilt
- Recognized cancer care
The National Cancer Institute designates us as a Comprehensive Cancer Center, the highest ranking by the world’s leading authority on cancer.
- High volume of procedures
As one of the busiest prostate cancer programs in the Southeast, our high patient volumes translate into expert care for you.
- Second opinions
Men diagnosed or treated elsewhere often seek a second opinion from our specialists, who are known across the country and around the world for research and leadership in prostate cancer. In fact, as members of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, our experts help develop the guidelines that cancer doctors across the country follow.
- Specialized tumor boards
At our regular cancer care meetings, experts in your specific type of cancer from across medical disciplines work together to create a treatment plan for the most complex cases. This means expert, comprehensive care just for you.
Our researchers are dedicated to developing new and more effective approaches to care. We not only apply the latest research, but also pioneer some of the latest innovations. You may have access to treatments before they are widely available.
- Support services
Cancer affects all aspects of life. We offer a range of support services, including the survivorship program and an integrative care center, to help you before, during and after treatment.