REACH for Cancer Survivorship
The end of cancer treatment can be a relief. It can also can be a time of new concerns. You may wonder what’s next.
Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center’s REACH for Cancer Survivorship Program is a unique service in our region. We welcome cancer survivors of all ages who have faced any type of cancer, no matter where you received treatment.
The REACH program can help if you:
- Have ever completed cancer treatment
- Want to learn more about physical, emotional or practical issues related to cancer and its treatment
- Are doing well but want to remain healthy
- Are experiencing difficulties and need help and support
We offer a full range of follow-up care designed to meet your physical, emotional and practical needs. You will receive a personalized Cancer Survivorship Care Plan that will be your roadmap for future health and well-being.
Meet Your Care Team
In addition to seeing the clinical care team, you may be referred to other medical sub-specialties at Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center, Vanderbilt University Medical Center and in the community.
On This Side of Cancer
We see patients at two clinic locations:
- Village at Vanderbilt (21st Ave): Pediatric and young adult (<23 yrs) survivors of pediatric cancer
- Belle Meade: Adult survivors of pediatric and adult-onset cancer