REACH for Cancer Survivorship
The end of cancer treatment can be a relief. It can also can be a time of new concerns. You may wonder what’s next.
Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center’s REACH for Survivorship Program is a unique service in our region. Cancer survivors of all ages who have faced any type of cancer, and who have received treatment from any healthcare provider, are welcome.
You can benefit from the REACH for Survivorship Program if you:
- Have ever completed cancer treatment
- Have concerns about physical, emotional or practical issues related to cancer and its treatment
- Are doing well but want to remain healthy
- Are experiencing difficulties and need help and support
We offer a full range of follow-up care designed to meet your physical, emotional and practical needs. You will receive a personalized Cancer Survivorship Care Plan that will be your roadmap for future health and well-being.
Meet Your Care Team
In addition to seeing the clinical care team, you may be referred to other medical sub-specialties at Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center, Vanderbilt University Medical Center and in the community.
Debra L. FriedmanMD, MS
- Division of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, General Hematology and Oncology, Leukemia and Lymphoma, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Solid Organ Malignancies
Jill H. SimmonsMD
- Diabetes Mellitus: Type 1, Type 2, MODY, CF-Related, Neonatal, Growth Disorders: Short Stature, Gigantism, Metabolic Bone Diseases, Disorders of Mineral Metabolism, Pediatric Diabetes and Endocrinology, Pediatric Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Pituitary Disorders, Thyroid Disorders
On This Side of Cancer
Services We Offer
We offer a full range of services, including: