Skin cancer is the most common type of cancer in the United States. Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center is at the forefront of leading care for skin cancer, including melanoma. Our specialized team works together to provide a precise diagnosis and develop personalized treatment plans. We combine advanced research, technology and techniques with compassionate care to create a plan that is right for you.
Meet Your Care Team
- Cancer, Hematology/Oncology, Medical Oncology, Melanoma, Skin Cancers Including Melanoma
- Cancer, Division of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Leukemia, Acute and Chronic, Lymphoma, Low, Intermediate, and High Grade, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Prostate, Bladder, and Kidney Cancer, Radiation Oncology
- Dermatological Surgery, Dermatology, Melanoma, Melanoma Surgery, Mohs Micrographic Surgery, Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer, Surgical Oncology
- Breast Cancer, Breast Cancer Surgery, Cancer, Melanoma, Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer, Skin Cancers Including Melanoma, Surgical Oncology
- Benign and Malignant Breast Diseases, Breast Cancer Surgery, Melanoma, Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer, Surgical Oncology
- Dermatology, Dermatopathology, General Adult Dermatology, Melanoma, Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer
- Dermatological Surgery, Dermatology, Melanoma, Mohs Micrographic Surgery, Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer
- Burn, Complex Medical Dermatology, Dermatology, General Adult Dermatology, Hypertrophic Scar Treatment, Laser Resurfacing, Melanoma
- Cosmetic Dermatology, Dermatological Surgery, Dermatology, Melanoma, Mohs Micrographic Surgery, Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer
- Adult Dermatitis / Eczema, Allergy / Immunology, Complex Medical Dermatology, Consultative Dermatology, Dermatology, General Adult Dermatology, Melanoma
- Acne, Adolescent and Young Adult Health, Dermatology, General Adult Dermatology, Melanoma, Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer, Psoriasis
- Burn, Cosmetic Dermatology, Dermatological Surgery, Dermatology, Laser Resurfacing, Melanoma, Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- Complex Medical Dermatology, Consultative Dermatology, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Dermatology, General Adult Dermatology, Melanoma, Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer
Why Choose Skin Cancer Care at Vanderbilt
- Recognized cancer care
The National Cancer Institute designates us as a Comprehensive Cancer Center, the highest ranking by the world’s leading authority on cancer.
- Skilled clinicians
Our doctors received advanced training in the diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers. As leading cancer experts, our doctors also serve in the organizations responsible for developing the guidelines for patient care.
- Team approach
Our dermatologists, Mohs specialists, surgical oncologists, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, plastic surgeons, ophthalmologists and pathologists combine their expertise to create a personalized care plan that is right for you.
- Specialized tumor boards
At our regular cancer care meetings, experts in your specific type of cancer from across medical disciplines work together to create a treatment plan for the most complex cases. This means expert, comprehensive care just for you.
- Advanced treatment
As a research-based cancer center, we are at the forefront of the latest treatments for melanoma, an aggressive form of skin cancer. Our commitment to research means that you receive the most current, sophisticated treatment available.
- Second opinions
A second opinion can help you make the best decisions. We review your medical history, diagnostic tests, any previous treatments and your personal preferences to provide you with an informed opinion.