Vanderbilt Pain Management offers a range of proven and modern approaches to manage chronic, cancer-related and pre- and post-surgical pain. Our practice includes a comprehensive team of experts. This offers you convenient and coordinated access to the full pain management experience.
Meet Your Care Team
- Anesthesiology, Cancer Pain Management, Cancer pain, Chronic Back Pain, Complex Region Pain Syndrome, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, Interventional Pain
- Cancer pain, Chronic Back Pain, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, Interventional Pain, Neuropathic Pain, Pain Medicine
- Anesthesiology, Cancer pain, Chronic Back Pain, Interventional Pain, Neuropathic Pain, Pain Management, Pain Medicine
- Anesthesiology, Cancer Pain Management, Cancer pain, Chronic Back Pain, Interventional Pain, Neuropathic Pain, Pain Management
- Chronic Facial Pain, General Neurology, Headache, Interventional Pain, Migraine, Neurology, Neuropathic Pain
Why Choose Pain Management at Vanderbilt
- Skilled clinicians
Our doctors have advanced training and are at the forefront of an evolving field of medicine. As leading experts, our doctors also serve in the organizations responsible for establishing national guidelines for patient care.
- Comprehensive care
The most effective and responsible pain management considers a wide range of options as part of a personalized care plan. Our services range from targeted therapies and minimally invasive procedures to interrupt pain signals to evidence-based integrative techniques such as acupuncture, yoga and meditation, and appropriate use of pain medications.
- Team approach
We work together to ensure that you receive the comprehensive care you need. Our team members collaborate with each other, as well as with experts in other medical disciplines, to provide you with individual care that addresses your unique needs.
- Multiple care locations
We offer medical and support services with easy access locations throughout Middle Tennessee, so you can receive your care closer to you.
Tests, Treatments and Services
We offer a full range of tests, treatments and services, including:
- Botulinum toxin (Botox) injections
- Celiac plexus block/neurolysis
- Diagnostic blocks
- Epidural blood patches
- Epidural steroid injections
- Facet joint injections