The Neurology team at Vanderbilt University Medical Center offers advanced care to treat brain and nervous system disorders. These types of conditions can cause a great deal of anxiety and fear — particularly when you’re experiencing symptoms and haven’t been able to find out what’s causing them. Our team will do what it takes to reach a diagnosis so that you’ll know what’s going on. Then we’ll work with you to manage it.
Meet Your Care Team
- Alzheimer's Disease, Cognitive and Behavioral Neurology, Dementia, Mild Cognitive Impairment, Neurology, Neurosciences, Primary Progressive Aphasia
- Alzheimer's Disease, Clinical Neuropsychologist, Cognitive and Behavioral Neurology, Dementia, Neuropsychology, Neurosciences, Stroke and Cerebrovascular
- Clinical Neuropsychologist, Cognitive and Behavioral Neurology, Neurology, Neuropsychology, Neurosciences
- Clinical Neuropsychologist, Cognitive and Behavioral Neurology, Neuropsychology, Neurosciences
- Clinical Neuropsychologist, Cognitive and Behavioral Neurology, General Neurology, Neurosciences, Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine
- Neuromuscular Disorders, Neurosciences, Pediatric Sleep Disorders, Sleep Disorders, Sleep Medicine
- Neurosciences, Pediatric Neurology, Pediatric Sleep Disorders, Sleep Disorders, Sleep Medicine
Why Choose Neurology at Vanderbilt
- Experienced doctors
From board certified or board eligible neurologists to our nurse practitioners and physician assistants, every member of our team has successfully completed extensive training in neurology and, in some cases, other specialties. We have the expertise to provide you with the best possible care.
- Team approach
We work together to ensure that you receive the comprehensive care you need. Our team members collaborate with each other, as well as with experts in other medical disciplines, to provide you with individual care that addresses your unique needs.
- Personalized care
We tailor your treatment plan to meet your unique needs and health goals. We help you navigate your treatment options to ensure that you receive the best possible care.
- Clinical trials
As part of an academic medical center, we offer access to some of the most promising new approaches being tested in clinical trials. Find a clinical trial.
- Second opinions
A second opinion can help you make the best decisions. We review your medical history, diagnostic tests, any previous treatments and your personal preferences to provide you with an informed opinion.
- Online health portal
We want to make your experience as seamless and stress-free as possible. You can use our secure online portal, My Health at Vanderbilt, to contact your care team 24/7, schedule appointments, manage medications and access your medical records.