Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Vanderbilt Bill Wilkerson Center expertly addresses a wide range of aesthetic and functional conditions of the face and neck. Our experienced surgeons work with you to develop a tailored care plan to address any concerns and meet your unique needs.
Conditions We Treat
- Cosmetic conditions of the nose, ear and face
- Facial paralysis
- Nasal obstruction
- Scar revision
Meet Your Care Team
- Fractures, Hand Surgery, Nerve, Orthopaedics, Peripheral Nerve, Plastic Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Facial Plastic Surgery, ENT Ear, Nose, Throat (Otolaryngology), Ear Deformities, Facial Nerve Disorders, Facial Plastic Surgery, Functional Nasal Surgery
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive Facial Plastic Surgery, ENT Ear, Nose, Throat (Otolaryngology), Ear Deformities, Facial Paralysis, Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Facial Plastic Surgery, ENT Ear, Nose, Throat (Otolaryngology), Ear Deformities, Facial Nerve Disorders, Facial Plastic Surgery, Microtia
Why Choose Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Vanderbilt
- Recognized care
Vanderbilt is consistently ranked among the nation’s best by leading authorities on health care quality. People from throughout the Southeast and across the country rely on us for the best and most innovative care possible.
- Knowledge and experience in surgery
Our surgeons are board-certified in both otolaryngology and facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. This means they have extensive specialized training in both areas, which translates into expert care for you.
- Team approach
We work together to ensure that you receive the comprehensive care you need. Our team members collaborate with each other, as well as with experts in other medical disciplines, to provide you with individual care that addresses your unique needs.
- Latest technology
Our surgeons use a wide variety of advanced tests, including computed tomography (CT) scans and endoscopy, to examine and evaluate your entire airway for functional nasal breathing or nasal obstruction issues. These tests allow us to develop a personalized care plan to meet your individual needs.
Vanderbilt is one of only a few medical centers that offer advanced nerve graft surgery with the possibility of restoring sensation to your cornea.
- Advanced care
Vanderbilt is committed to advancing the latest research to improve patient care. We are investigating potential new treatments for synkinesis, as well as new methods and materials for reconstructive ear surgeries.
- Second opinions
A second opinion can help you make the best health decisions. We review your medical history, diagnostic tests, any previous treatments and your personal preferences to give you an informed opinion.
Tests, Treatments and Services
We offer a full range of tests, treatments and services, including: