Rhinology (Nose and Sinus)
At Vanderbilt University Medical Center, our rhinologists provide advanced care for a wide range of conditions that affect the nose and sinuses. Our specialists develop individualized care plans to meet your unique needs, so you can breathe easier.
Meet Your Care Team
- Adult Rhinitis, Adult Sinusitis, Allergy / Immunology, ENT Ear, Nose, Throat (Otolaryngology), Nose and Sinus Conditions, Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology Surgery
- ENT Ear, Nose, Throat (Otolaryngology), Nose and Sinus Conditions, Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology Surgery, Skull Base Conditions, Skull Base Surgery
- Nose and Sinus Conditions, Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology Surgery, Sleep Disorders, Sleep Medicine, Sleep Related Surgery
- Adult Rhinitis, Adult Sinusitis, Allergy / Immunology, ENT Ear, Nose, Throat (Otolaryngology), Nose and Sinus Conditions, Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Adult Ear, Nose, and Throat Conditions, ENT Ear, Nose, Throat (Otolaryngology), Nose and Sinus Conditions, Otolaryngology
Why Choose Rhinology (Nose and Sinus) at Vanderbilt
- Recognized care
Vanderbilt is consistently ranked among the nation’s best by leading authorities on healthcare quality. People from throughout the Southeast and across the country rely on us for the best and most innovative care possible.
- Specialized care
Our doctors have specialized training in diagnosing and treating sinus disease. We can provide a more accurate diagnosis and the most effective treatment options for you. Often, patients seek us for a second opinion on their diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Team approach
We work together to ensure that you receive the comprehensive care you need. Our team members collaborate with each other, as well as with experts in other medical disciplines, to provide you with individual care that addresses your unique needs.
Our researchers are dedicated to developing new and more effective approaches to care. We not only apply the latest research, but also pioneer some of the latest innovations. You may have access to treatments before they are widely available.
- Knowledge and experience in surgery
We can treat many nose and sinus problems medically. However, if your condition requires surgery, we often use minimally invasive techniques. Our minimally invasive procedures confer a number of benefits, including shorter recovery times and fewer complications. In some cases, our surgeons may perform your surgery in our office. For many of the conditions that we treat with surgery, you can go home the same day.
- Skilled clinicians
At Vanderbilt, you have access to some of the top doctors in the country. As a patient, we can refer you for diagnostic tests, including allergy and asthma testing, and more advanced care when needed.
Tests, Treatments and Services
We offer a full range of tests, treatments and services, including:
- Sinus surgery (advanced and revision)
- Skull base surgery
- Balloon sinuplasty
- Drug-eluting stents and implants