Access Your Billing Information
It is now even easier to view and pay your bills through My Health at Vanderbilt. To do so, log in to your My Health account. Under “Your Menu” at the top left you will find the “Billing” section.
- Select "Billing Summary."
- You will see your billing account summary detailing your accounts and any amounts due.
- Click on the blue “Pay” button to pay your bill in full or make a partial payment.
- After you enter your payment information, you will have the option to save your payment information for future use.
- Select “Submit” to finalize payment
My Health at Vanderbilt Help
Other billing account information
View the details of your account by selecting “View Account” on the Billing Summary page under your balance. This will give you the option to view the following:
- Account Overview
- Details of Account
- Payments for Account
- Statements and Letters for Account
Paying your child’s bill online
You can pay your child’s bill if you have access to their My Health account. Here is detailed information on how to become a delegate on your child’s account.
Questions about your bill
For questions regarding your Vanderbilt University Medical Center and Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt bill, please contact:
For questions regarding your Vanderbilt Medical Group bill, please contact: