Access Your Billing Information
It is now even easier to view and pay your bills through My Health at Vanderbilt. To do so, log in to your My Health account, click on "Billing" in the top navigation, then "Account Summary" from the dropdown.
- You will see your billing account summary detailing your accounts and any amounts due.
- Click on the blue “Pay” button to pay your bill in full or make a partial payment.
- After you enter your payment information, you will have the option to save your payment information for future use.
- Click “Continue” to finalize payment
Other billing account information
View the details of your account by clicking on “Account Details” under the "Account Type" column
View the payments on each account by clicking on “See More Payments” under the "Last Payment" column.
Bills prior to November 2, 2017
You can view bills prior to Nov. 2, 2017 by clicking on "Billing" in the top navigation menu and selecting “Historical Billing” from the dropdown.
Paying your child’s bill online
You can pay your child’s bill if you have access to their My Health account. Here is detailed information on how to become a delegate on your child’s account.
Questions about your bill
For questions regarding your Vanderbilt University Medical Center and Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt bill, please contact:
- Phone: (615) 936-6523
- Toll free: (877) 503-6890
For questions regarding your Vanderbilt Medical Group bill, please contact:
- Phone: (615) 936-0910
- Toll free: (888) 274-7849