The Vascular Disease Program at Vanderbilt University Medical Center treats blood vessel conditions anywhere in your body. We bring together a range of cardiovascular specialists — including vascular medicine and surgery experts — so you get the specific care you need.
Meet Your Care Team
- Aortic Aneurysms, Aortic Center, Cardiac Surgery, Cardiovascular Medicine, Carotid Disease, General Cardiology, Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Abdominal Aortic (AAA), Aortic Center, Cardiovascular Medicine, Carotid Disease, General Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Varicose Veins
- Abdominal Aortic (AAA), Cardiovascular Medicine, Carotid Disease, General Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Varicose Veins, Vascular Surgery
- Abdominal Aortic (AAA), Aneurysm, Aortic Center, Carotid Disease, Peripheral Arterial Disease, Varicose Veins, Vascular Surgery
- Aneurysm, Carotid Disease, Diabetic Leg and Foot Ulcers, Varicose Veins, Vascular Surgery, Vascular Surgery and Peripheral Vascular Disease, Visceral and Renovascular Disorders
- Aneurysm, Aortic Aneurysms, Aortic Center, Cardiac Surgery, IVC Filter Insertion and Retrieval, Radiology, Surgery for Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms
- Aortic Aneurysms, Cerebrovascular Disease, Diabetic Leg and Foot Ulcers, Dialysis Access, Peripheral Arterial Disease, Transplant Surgery, Vascular Surgery
- Aortic Center, Cardiovascular Medicine, Coronary Heart Disease, Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy & Inherited Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology and Peripheral Vascular Disease, Peripheral Vascular Disease
Vascular Disease: Why Choose Vanderbilt
- Recognized care
Vanderbilt is consistently ranked among the nation’s best by leading authorities on health care quality. People from throughout the Southeast and across the country rely on us for the best and most innovative care possible.
- Unique expertise
We have the only dedicated vascular medicine program in the region — including a nationally accredited vascular laboratory to ensure your accurate diagnosis. Our specialists are uniquely skilled to treat your condition, no matter how routine or complex.
- Team approach
We work together to ensure that you receive the comprehensive care you need. Our team members collaborate with each other, as well as with experts in other medical disciplines, to provide you with individual care that addresses your unique needs.
- Personalized care
We tailor your treatment plan to meet your unique needs and health goals. We help you navigate your treatment options to ensure that you receive the best possible care.
If surgery is your next step, you’re already at the right place. Vanderbilt surgeons use the least-invasive procedures to get the best outcomes. We have a history of pioneering innovative techniques, such as minimally invasive aneurysm repair. Even if you have a complex condition or complex anatomy and have been told your condition is inoperable, we can offer you advanced treatment and new hope.
- Advanced care
As part of an academic medical center, we are leaders in caring for the most complex conditions. Our commitment to research means that you receive the most current, advanced treatment available.
- Clinical trials
As part of an academic medical center, we offer access to some of the most promising new approaches being tested in clinical trials. Find a clinical trial.
- Online health portal
We want to make your experience as seamless and stress-free as possible. You can use our secure online portal, My Health at Vanderbilt, to contact your care team 24/7, schedule appointments, manage medications and access your medical records.