At Vanderbilt University Medical Center, you can be cared for by some of the best trained, most experienced cardiology experts in the region. If you need advanced care, you’ll have direct access to other heart specialists right here.
Meet Your Care Team
- Cardiovascular Medicine, Coronary Heart Disease, General Cardiology, Hypertension, Interventional Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology and Peripheral Vascular Disease, Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Cardiac Imaging, Cardiovascular Medicine, General Cardiology, Heart Valve Diseases, Preventive Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Medicine, General Cardiology, Preventive Cardiology, Women's Heart Disease
- Abdominal Aortic (AAA), Aortic Center, Cardiovascular Medicine, Carotid Disease, General Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Varicose Veins
- Angina, Cardiac Imaging, Cardiovascular Medicine, Congestive Heart Failure, General Cardiology, Heart and Vascular
Why Choose Cardiology at Vanderbilt
- Recognized care
Vanderbilt is consistently ranked among the nation’s best by leading authorities on healthcare quality. People from throughout the Southeast and across the country rely on us for the best and most innovative care possible.
- Knowledge and experience
As one of the busiest heart programs in the U.S., our experience means quality care for you. We welcome all heart patients, whether you have the most common condition or the most complex.
- Team approach
We work together to ensure that you receive the comprehensive care you need. Our team members collaborate with each other, as well as with experts in other medical disciplines, to provide you with individual care that addresses your unique needs.
- Wide range of treatments
Your cardiologist can help you make diet and exercise changes or prescribe the appropriate medicine. If you need more advanced treatment, such as surgery, our Vanderbilt team can handle all of your care. And if heart transplant is your next step, you’re already at the right place. We are the second largest heart transplant program in the U.S., with patient outcomes among the best in the nation.
- Advanced care
As part of an academic medical center, we are leaders in caring for the most complex conditions. Our commitment to research means that you receive the most current, advanced treatment available.
- Clinical trials
As part of an academic medical center, we offer access to some of the most promising new approaches being tested in clinical trials. Find a clinical trial.
- Multiple care locations
We offer medical and support services with easy access locations throughout Middle Tennessee, so you can receive your care closer to you.