Vanderbilt University Medical Center has one of the top vascular medicine programs in the U.S. Our specialists are uniquely skilled to treat your vascular disease, no matter how routine or complex.
Meet Your Care Team
- Aortic Aneurysms, Aortic Center, Cardiac Surgery, Cardiovascular Medicine, Carotid Disease, General Cardiology, Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Abdominal Aortic (AAA), Aortic Center, Cardiovascular Medicine, Carotid Disease, General Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Varicose Veins
- Abdominal Aortic (AAA), Cardiovascular Medicine, Carotid Disease, General Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Varicose Veins, Vascular Surgery
Why Choose Vascular Medicine at Vanderbilt
- Recognized care
Vanderbilt is consistently ranked among the nation’s best by leading authorities on healthcare quality. People from throughout the Southeast and across the country rely on us for the best and most innovative care possible.
- Experienced doctors
We have the only dedicated vascular medicine program in the region, including a nationally accredited vascular laboratory to facilitate your accurate diagnosis. Our board-certified cardiologists have additional training and certification in vascular medicine. They are leaders of national vascular organizations and artery disease councils. Their vast experience means expert care for you.
- Team approach
We work together to ensure that you receive the comprehensive care you need. Our team members collaborate with each other, as well as with experts in other medical disciplines, to provide you with individual care that addresses your unique needs.
- Personalized care
We tailor your treatment plan to meet your unique needs and health goals. We help you navigate your treatment options to ensure that you receive the best possible care.
- Online health portal
We want to make your experience as seamless and stress-free as possible. You can use our secure online portal, My Health at Vanderbilt, to contact your care team 24/7, schedule appointments, manage medications and access your medical records.
- Advanced care
As part of an academic medical center, we are leaders in caring for the most complex conditions. Our commitment to research means that you receive the most current, advanced treatment available.
Treating Spontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection
Tests, Treatments and Services
We offer a full range of tests, treatments and services, including:
- Catheter angiography
- Cardiac catheterization
- Inferior vena cava filter
- Peripheral endovascular intervention
- Supervised exercise therapy
- Vascular surgery