If you have an aortic aneurysm or another vascular disease, the vascular surgeons at Vanderbilt University Medical Center can provide expert treatment with the most advanced technology. We collaborate with other heart experts to ensure the best possible outcome for you.
Meet Your Care Team
- Aortic Aneurysms, Carotid Disease, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, Vascular Surgery, Vascular Surgery and Peripheral Vascular Disease, Visceral and Renovascular Disorders
- Aortic Aneurysms, Cerebrovascular Disease, Peripheral Arterial Disease, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, Vascular Surgery, Vascular Surgery and Peripheral Vascular Disease, Visceral and Renovascular Disorders
- Abdominal Aortic (AAA), Aneurysm, Aortic Center, Carotid Disease, Peripheral Arterial Disease, Varicose Veins, Vascular Surgery
- Endovenous Ablation, Pelvic/Abdominal Venous Disorders, Spider Veins, Varicose Veins, Vascular Surgery, Vascular Surgery and Peripheral Vascular Disease, Venous Disease
- Abdominal Aortic (AAA), Aortic Aneurysms, Aortic Center, Carotid Disease, Diabetic Leg and Foot Ulcers, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Vascular Surgery
Why Choose Vascular Surgery at Vanderbilt
- Recognized care
Vanderbilt is consistently ranked among the nation’s best by leading authorities on health care quality. People from throughout the Southeast and across the country rely on us for the best and most innovative care possible.
- Skilled specialists
Our surgeons are certified by the Vascular Surgery Board of the American Board of Surgery. Their extensive training makes them uniquely skilled to care for you. We use the least invasive procedures to get the best results, and we have a history of pioneering innovative techniques, such as minimally invasive aneurysm repair. We often treat people with complex health challenges who have been told their conditions are inoperable.
- Depth of experience
We treat a great number of patients with a wide variety of vascular conditions. Patients from around the region come to us for aortic aneurysm and dissection repair. Our experience means care you won’t find in every medical center.
- Team approach
We work together to ensure that you receive the comprehensive care you need. Our team members collaborate with each other, as well as with experts in other medical disciplines, to provide you with individual care that addresses your unique needs.
- Advanced care
As part of an academic medical center, we are leaders in caring for the most complex conditions. Our commitment to research means that you receive the most current, advanced treatment available.