Skull Base Non-Tumor Care
The Vanderbilt Skull Base Center treats many non-tumor conditions that affect bones, nerves and skin in the skull base area. Our care team has the experience and expertise required to achieve optimal results from your treatment for any skull base non-tumor condition you’re experiencing.
Meet Your Care Team
- Acoustic Neuroma, Cholesteatoma, Cochlear Implant Evaluation and Therapy, ENT Ear, Nose, Throat (Otolaryngology), Hearing Loss, Hearing and Speech Sciences, Otolaryngology
- Brain Cancer, Brain Tumor/Cancer, Neurologic Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Pituitary Surgery, Skull Base Surgery, Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Adult Rhinitis, Adult Sinusitis, Allergy / Immunology, ENT Ear, Nose, Throat (Otolaryngology), Nose and Sinus Conditions, Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology Surgery
- ENT Ear, Nose, Throat (Otolaryngology), Nose and Sinus Conditions, Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology Surgery, Skull Base Conditions, Skull Base Surgery
- Cancer, Neuro-Oncology, Neurosciences, Primary and Metastatic Nervous System Cancers, Radiation Oncology, Upper Airway (Tracheal), Oral, Nasal, Lip, and Other Head and Neck Cancers
- Acoustic Neuroma, Adult and Pediatric Hearing Loss, Cholesteatoma, Cochlear Implant Evaluation and Therapy, ENT Ear, Nose, Throat (Otolaryngology), Hearing and Speech Sciences, Otolaryngology
Why Choose Skull Base Non-Tumor Care at Vanderbilt
- Knowledge and experience
Vanderbilt is a leader in treating cerebrospinal fluid leaks (CSF), consistently performing more procedures than all other Tennessee hospitals combined.
- Team approach
Doctors from multiple specialties are brought into your treatment team when needed. These might include ENTs, physical therapists, oncologists, radiologists and others. Our multi-specialty surgery team consists of a skull base neurosurgeon, neurotologist, neuroanesthesia specialist and — if needed — a head and neck surgeon.
- Personalized care
We tailor your treatment plan to meet your unique needs and health goals. We help you navigate your treatment options to ensure that you receive the best possible care.