Blood cancers can have various and seemingly unrelated symptoms, such as unexplained fatigue and persistent infection. Our specialized team works together to provide a precise diagnosis, second opinion consultations and the most effective treatment options, including innovative immunotherapy. We combine advanced research, technology and techniques with compassionate care to create a personalized care plan that is right for you.
Meet Your Care Team
- Bone Marrow Transplant, Hematologic Cancer, Hematology, Hematology/Oncology, Stem Cell Transplant
- Bone Marrow Transplant, Cancer, Hematologic Cancer, Hematology, Hematology/Oncology, Leukemia, Acute and Chronic, Stem Cell Transplant
- Cancer, Hematologic Cancer, Hematology, Hematology/Oncology, Leukemia, Acute and Chronic
- Bone Marrow Transplant, Cancer, Hematologic Cancer, Hematology, Hematology/Oncology, Leukemia, Acute and Chronic, Lymphoma, Low, Intermediate, and High Grade
- Cancer, Division of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Leukemia, Acute and Chronic, Lymphoma, Low, Intermediate, and High Grade, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Prostate, Bladder, and Kidney Cancer, Radiation Oncology
Why Choose Blood Cancer Care at Vanderbilt
- Recognized cancer care
The National Cancer Institute designates us as a Comprehensive Cancer Center, the highest ranking by the world’s leading authority on cancer.
- Team approach
Cancer care requires the expertise of specialists in many different disciplines. Our hematologist-oncologists, radiation oncologists and pathologists work closely with other cancer experts to ensure you receive advanced care.
- Full-service stem cell transplant
We are nationally recognized for our inpatient and outpatient stem cell transplant programs to treat blood cancers. Our survival rates for donor stem cell transplants are among the best in the nation among large centers. We are designated a "Center of Excellence" for stem cell transplant by many insurance providers.
- Innovation in cancer care
We are the first program in Tennessee to offer a new treatment for a specific type of lymphoma, CAR T cell therapy. We are also one of the few programs to use stem cell transplants to treat amyloidosis, a rare blood disease. Our commitment to research means that you receive the most current, sophisticated treatment available.
- Specialized tumor boards
At our regular cancer care meetings, experts in your specific type of cancer from across medical disciplines work together to create a treatment plan for the most complex cases. This means expert, comprehensive care just for you.
- Cancer clinical trials
As a leading cancer research center, we offer the latest approaches being studied in clinical trials. When you take part in a cancer clinical trial, you have the chance to help improve treatment for others, while also receiving expert care from our experienced doctors and research nurses. Find a clinical trial at Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center.
- Second opinions
A second opinion can help you make the best decisions. We review your medical history, diagnostic tests, any previous treatments and your personal preferences to provide you with an informed opinion.