The Vanderbilt Center for Medical Weight Loss is a comprehensive weight loss program based on medically proven evidence that delivers long-term results. No matter how little or much weight youd like to lose, our team of experts can help you with a smart strategy to lose weight and stay healthy for life.
Medical Weight Loss: Why Choose Vanderbilt?
Losing only 5-10% of your body weight can significantly lower your risk for serious conditions such as heart disease, cancer, stroke and diabetes. Our medical experts at Vanderbilt Center for Medical Weight Loss offer the knowledge and personalized care to help you achieve your weight loss goals.
- Medically focused care: our program is based on evidence proven in rigorous medical research. We'll work with you to create a balanced weight-loss strategy combining medical treatment, nutrition, exercise and psychological support.
- Weight control expertise: Dr. John Cleek is the only licensed bariatrician in Nashville. We also have a licensed dietitian and exercise physiologist on staff to offer complete care for every patient.
- Convenience and innovation: our patients can use My Health at Vanderbilt, a secure online health tool, to keep track of their medical records, stay in touch with our staff and make appointments.
- Access to a world-class medical center: as part of Vanderbilt University Medical Center, the #1 medical center in Tennessee according to U.S. News & World Report, we can offer you the highest quality care in the region.
- Ongoing support: our team of medical and wellness experts including doctors, nurse practitioners, licensed dietitians, exercise physiologists and psychologists is dedicated to your health and well-being.
- Cost effective: Our services are covered by most insurance companies.
Center for Medical Weight Loss
Vanderbilt Health One Hundred Oaks
719 Thompson Lane, Suite 22200
Nashville, TN 37204
Map and Directions