MyOrthoHealth - Hip & Knee Surgery
From Less Hassle to Enhanced Rehab: Orthopedic Care Re-imagined
Offered as a part of the Osteoarthritis bundle or as a standalone option, our MyOrthoHealth - Hip & Knee Surgery bundle includes coordinated, proactive care from the initial surgical visit through surgery and rehabilitation.
- Concierge support from a dedicated patient navigator
- Office visits pre- and post-surgery
- Specialist visits for surgery clearance
- Telehealth options for check-ins and follow-ups
- All activities related to chosen procedure (knee or hip replacement) and hospital stay
- Necessary durable medical equipment, such as walkers or shower chairs
- Virtual patient education and rehab
- No out-of-pocket costs
How It Works
- An interested candidate first speaks with our patient navigator, who confirms eligibility, explains the process and collects required information.
- Once administrative eligibility has been confirmed, the patient will be scheduled for a surgical consult to determine clinical eligibility.
- If the individual is determined to be a good candidate for surgery, he or she will officially be enrolled in the bundle program. If an individual is determined not to be a good candidate, an alternate course of treatment is recommended.
- Pre-surgery education delivered via telehealth helps the patient prepare for the procedure.
- Surgery will typically involve an overnight hospital stay, or in some cases will be offered as an outpatient procedure.
- Following surgery, patients will participate in virtual-based physical therapy through a digital platform that includes recovery goals, video-based education and messaging, reporting on pain levels, and activation of daily plans and recovery pathways prescribed by their physician.
Please check with your employer to confirm eligibility for MyOrthoHealth – Hip & Knee Surgery or contact one of our patient navigators for more information.
To qualify for the MyOrthoHealth – Hip & Knee Surgery bundle, eligible employees must speak with a patient navigator to enroll in the program and schedule a surgical consult.
Bundle coverage begins upon bundle enrollment and from the initial patient consultation with an eligible VUMC surgeon. It ends 12 weeks after the joint replacement procedure.
Let's Get Started
Are you ready for change? Let us demonstrate how MyOrthoHealth – Hip & Knee Surgery can make healthcare work better for your employees and your bottom line.
Contact our Employer Solutions team at:
- Email: EmployerSolutions@vumc.org
- Phone: (615) 343-9520