MyOrthoHealth – Hip & Knee Surgery
If you clinically qualify for hip or knee replacement surgery, we can make the process much smoother for you with MyOrthoHealth – Hip & Knee Surgery. This bundle covers knee or hip replacement procedures and includes coordinated, proactive care from the initial surgical visit through surgery and rehabilitation.
MyOrthoHealth: An Employer-Sponsored Health Benefit
Use the Chat box below to see if you qualify for MyOrthoHealth bundles. If you are not eligible, visit Vanderbilt Orthopaedics to schedule an appointment.
- Concierge support from a dedicated patient navigator
- Office visits pre- and post-surgery
- Specialist visits for surgery clearance
- Telehealth options for check ins and follow ups
- All activities related to chosen procedure (knee or hip replacement) and hospital stay
- Necessary durable medical equipment, such as walkers or shower chairs
- Vanderbilt's virtual education and rehabilitation platform
- Low to no out-of-pocket costs
How It Works
- You schedule a call with our patient navigator, who confirms administrative eligibility, explains the process and collects required information.
- The patient navigator schedules you for an ortho consult to make an initial determination of whether surgery is the best next step for you.
- If you are a good candidate for surgery, you will officially be enrolled in the bundle program. If not, an alternate course of treatment is recommended.
- Pre-surgery education delivered via telehealth helps you prepare for the procedure.
- Surgery will typically involve an overnight hospital stay, or in some cases will be offered as an outpatient procedure.
- Following surgery, you will participate in virtual-based physical therapy through a digital platform that includes recovery goals, video-based education and messaging, reporting on pain levels, and activation of daily plans and recovery pathways prescribed by your physician.
Eligibility and Enrollment
Begin by checking your eligibility for the bundle in the Chat box below.
If you are eligible to participate in the MyOrthoHealth – Hip & Knee Surgery bundle, you must speak with one of our patient navigators to enroll in the program. Eligibility and enrollment requirements vary by employer, and our patient navigators can walk you through the process and help schedule your first appointment.
Start a conversation in the Chat box below, schedule an appointment at this link, or call (615) 936–BNDL (2635) for more information.
Bundle coverage begins upon bundle enrollment and from the initial patient consultation with an eligible VUMC surgeon. It ends 12 weeks after the joint replacement procedure.