The Audiology Clinic at Vanderbilt Bill Wilkerson Center offers expert hearing care and services to adult and pediatric patients. Our audiologists provide hearing evaluations, hearing and communication interventions, and hearing loss prevention strategies.
Meet Your Care Team
- Adult Audiology, Audiology, Cochlear Implant Evaluation and Therapy, Hearing Disorders, Hearing Loss, Hearing and Speech Sciences, Otolaryngology
- Adult Audiology, Audiology, Hearing Aid Services, Hearing Disorders, Hearing Loss, Hearing and Speech Sciences
- Adult Audiology, Audiology, Hearing Aid Services, Hearing Disorders, Hearing Loss, Hearing and Speech Sciences, Otolaryngology
- Audiology, Cochlear Implant Evaluation and Therapy, Hearing and Speech Sciences, Pediatric Audiology
- Adult Audiology, Audiology, Balance Disorders, Hearing Aid Services, Hearing Disorders, Hearing Loss, Hearing and Speech Sciences
Why Choose Audiology Clinic at Vanderbilt
- Knowledge and experience
Our doctors have extensive experience diagnosing and treating complex hearing conditions. Our depth of experience translates into expert, comprehensive care for you.
- Collaborative care
We work closely with your primary care provider, otolaryngologist and other specialists in our local and regional community to provide comprehensive care and treatment. Together, our audiologists assess your condition and create a personalized plan that will improve your quality of life.
- Convenient care
We offer same-day services with an appointment for professional hearing aid cleaning, troubleshooting and supply pick up. For more information, see our Same-Day Clinic Hours and Locations.
Our researchers are dedicated to developing new and more effective approaches to care. We not only apply the latest research, but also pioneer some of the latest innovations. You may have access to treatments before they are widely available.
Ongoing support. We offer free living with hearing loss and tinnitus classes to teach you valuable tips and tactics for better listening. Class topics range from hearing aid technology to speechreading communication strategies and styles. To reserve a spot in class, call: