Executive Wellness and Concierge Medicine
Vanderbilt Executive Wellness and Concierge Medicine accommodates individuals who are seeking to establish a primary care doctor with advanced personal access. Our doctors are always accessible for you, so you can save valuable time when a healthcare need arises.
Why Choose Executive Wellness and Concierge Medicine at Vanderbilt
- Enhanced access
We offer you extended time with your doctor during appointments and convenient access to your doctor outside of appointments. We also offer same- or next-day visits with minimal wait time during the week.
- Personalized care
We work closely with you to guide your medical care in tandem with your lifestyle and wellness habits.
- Coordinated care
We are happy to coordinate your medical care, facilitate scheduling with medical and surgical specialists, and interface with other doctors on your behalf.
- Access to specialists
As part of Vanderbilt University Medical Center, we can quickly refer you to some of the top specialists in the country for further services, if needed.
- Online health portal
We want to make your experience as seamless and stress-free as possible. You can use our secure online portal, My Health at Vanderbilt, to contact your care team 24/7, schedule appointments, manage medications and access your medical records.
Executive Wellness and Concierge Medicine: How It Works
- To be mindful of your time, we can request access to your medical records – with your permission – before your initial appointment. This allows our doctors to review your health history in advance and confirm this information with you at the time of your appointment.
- Your first appointment involves a holistic health assessment to review your physical, mental and emotional health. This includes a complete medical history review with your doctor, physical examination, immunization assessment, age-appropriate screening and diagnostic tests, executive wellness laboratory panel, preventive cardiovascular tests, pharmacogenomic tests, and novel tests for cancer and inherited diseases.
- Approximately one week after your first appointment, you will meet with your doctor for a follow-up visit to review the results of the diagnostic tests and medical recommendations.
- After your first appointment, we will provide routine preventive wellness care, including:
- Annual physical, inclusive of the executive wellness laboratory profile and relevant diagnostic testing
- Ongoing preventive wellness advice, including routine office visits and regular interactive patient-provider communication
- Management of acute and chronic medical conditions
- Coordination of medical care and priority scheduling with medical and surgical doctors
- In-office lab draws, medication injections (testosterone, allergy, B-12, etc.), immunizations and IV fluid administration
- Routine immunizations and travel vaccinations
- Doctor-driven, personalized health coaching (exercise training, nutrition advice, weight optimization, cognitive behavioral therapy, physical therapy)