Executive Wellness and Concierge Medicine
Vanderbilt Executive Wellness and Concierge Medicine accommodates individuals who are seeking to establish a primary care doctor with advanced personal access. Our doctors are always accessible for you, so you can save valuable time when a health care need arises.
Concierge Medicine Clinic Overview and Tour
Why Choose Executive Wellness and Concierge Medicine at Vanderbilt
- Enhanced access
We offer you extended time with your doctor during appointments and convenient access to your doctor outside of appointments. We also offer same- or next-day visits with minimal wait time during the week.
- Personalized care
We work closely with you to guide your medical care in tandem with your lifestyle and wellness habits.
- Coordinated care
We are happy to coordinate your medical care, facilitate scheduling with medical and surgical specialists, and interface with other doctors on your behalf.
- Access to specialists
As part of Vanderbilt University Medical Center, we can quickly refer you to top subspecialty experts for further services, as needed.
- Online health portal
We want to make your experience as seamless and stress-free as possible. You can contact your care team directly by phone or use our secure online portal, My Health at Vanderbilt, to send messages, schedule appointments, manage medications and access your medical records.
How It Works
To be mindful of your time, we can request access to your medical records—with your permission—before your initial appointment. This allows our doctors to review your health history in advance and confirm this information with you at the time of your appointment.
Your first appointment involves a comprehensive health assessment. This includes a complete medical history review with your doctor; physical examination; immunization assessment; age-appropriate screening and diagnostic tests; executive wellness laboratory panel; and other tests as needed, such as preventive cardiovascular tests, pharmacogenomic tests and novel tests for cancer and inherited diseases.
Within one week of your first appointment, your doctor will review the results of your diagnostic tests and short- and long-term medical recommendations with you.
After your first appointment, we will provide routine preventive wellness care, including:
- Annual physical, including, but not limited to, an appropriate laboratory profile and relevant diagnostic testing
- Ongoing preventive wellness advice, including routine office visits and regular interactive patient-provider communication
- Management of acute and chronic medical conditions
- Coordination of medical care and priority scheduling with medical and surgical doctors
- In-office lab draws, medication injections (such as testosterone, allergy and B-12), and IV fluid administration
- Routine immunizations and travel vaccinations
- Doctor-driven, personalized health coaching (such as exercise prescription, nutrition advice and weight optimization), and referrals for therapy (such as cognitive behavioral therapy and physical therapy) if needed.
For the convenience of our patients, consults with the following Vanderbilt subspecialties are available within our office: cosmetic surgery, gynecology, dermatology, orthopedic surgery and physical therapy. Other subspecialty consults can be arranged at the primary practice locations of these providers.