Limb salvage surgery can help restore or improve the function and appearance of injured upper and lower limbs. Our specialized team uses advanced research, technologies and techniques to create a treatment plan that is right for you. Our surgeons work closely with orthopaedic surgeons, vascular surgeons and other specialists to ensure that you receive comprehensive care.
Meet Your Care Team
- Acute and Reconstructive Burn Surgery, Cosmetic Plastic Surgery, Gender Affirmation Surgery, Migraine and Occipital Neuralgia Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Breast Reconstructive Surgery, Cleft Lip and Palate, Fetal Surgery for Spina Bifida, Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery, Pediatric Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Fractures, Hand Reconstruction, Hand Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedics, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Reconstructive Microsurgery
- Facial Paralysis, Hand Surgery, Melanoma, Pediatric Hand Surgery, Pediatric Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Adult Orthopaedics, Fractures, Hand Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedics, Pediatric Hand Surgery
- Adult Orthopaedics, Fractures, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedics, Trauma and Burn Surgery
Why Choose Limb Salvage at Vanderbilt
- Team approach
We work together to ensure that you receive the comprehensive care you need. Our team members collaborate with each other, as well as with experts in other medical disciplines, to provide you with individual care that addresses your unique needs.
- Specialized care
Our doctors have specialized training in diagnosing and treating limb conditions. We can provide a more accurate diagnosis and the most effective treatment options for you. Often, patients seek us for a second opinion on their diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Seamless care
Our team works closely with your primary care doctor and other appropriate healthcare providers to help you transition to rehabilitation or home healthcare. We work with your doctors to create a care plan that meets your unique health goals and needs.
Our researchers are dedicated to developing new and more effective approaches to care. We not only apply the latest research, but also pioneer some of the latest innovations. You may have access to treatments before they are widely available.