General Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
Vanderbilt’s General Ear, Nose and Throat team offers expert care for adults and children with a range of conditions. From same-day appointments to access to the nation’s top specialists, we are your partner for all ear- and sinus-related concerns, from the common to the complex.
Meet Your Care Team
Benjamin J. JohnstonMD, FACS
- Adult Ear, Nose, and Throat Conditions, ENT Ear, Nose, Throat (Otolaryngology), Head and Neck Cancer, Hearing Loss, Nose and Sinus Conditions, Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology Surgery
David T. KentMD
- Nose and Sinus Conditions, Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology Surgery, Sleep Disorders, Sleep Medicine, Sleep Related Surgery
- Adult Ear, Nose, and Throat Conditions, ENT Ear, Nose, Throat (Otolaryngology), Hearing Disorders, Hearing and Speech Sciences, Nose and Sinus Conditions, Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology Surgery
John W. SeibertMD, FACS
- Adult Ear, Nose, and Throat Conditions, ENT Ear, Nose, Throat (Otolaryngology), Hearing Loss, Nose and Sinus Conditions, Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology Surgery, Pediatric Ear, Nose, and Throat Conditions
Why Choose General Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) at Vanderbilt
- Personalized care
We tailor your treatment plan to meet your unique needs and health goals. We help you navigate your treatment options to ensure you receive the best possible care.
- Convenient care
Our Franklin and Lebanon clinics offer same-day appointments. To schedule an appointment in Franklin, call (615) 322-6180. For appointments in Lebanon, call (615) 444-6667.
- Knowledge and experience
Our doctors have extensive experience diagnosing and treating ear, nose and throat disorders. Our depth of experience translates into expert, comprehensive care for you.
- Team approach
We work together to ensure that you receive the comprehensive care you need. Our team members collaborate with each other, as well as with experts in other medical disciplines, to provide you with individual care that addresses your unique needs.
- Recognized care
Vanderbilt is consistently ranked among the nation’s best by leading authorities on health care quality. People from throughout the Southeast and across the country rely on us for the best and most innovative care possible.
- Second opinions
A second opinion can help you make the best health decisions. We review your medical history, diagnostic tests, any previous treatments and your personal preferences to give you an informed opinion.
Tests, Treatments and Services
We offer a full range of tests, treatments and services, including:
- Hearing tests
- Nasal endoscopy
- Balance function tests
- Adenoidectomy (adenoids removal)
- Ear surgery (repair hole in eardrum)
- Endoscopic sinus surgery