Paying Your Bill
For your convenience, we offer many ways to pay your bill. Please note that your payment is due within 15 days of your statement date. The payment due date is listed on your statement.
There are several ways to pay your bill:
- Online through My Health at Vanderbilt
- By phone
- By mail
- In person
Pay your bill online
If you have a My Health At Vanderbilt account, you can pay your bill by signing into your account and selecting the billing icon at the top of the page.
If you don’t have an account, activate your account at My Health at Vanderbilt. This is one of many convenient things you can do through this secure online tool to manage your healthcare. Other features allow you to:
- Check medical records and lab results
- Order prescriptions
- Schedule appointments
- Be reminded of annual tests and procedures
- Communicate with your medical providers
- Check and update your insurance information
- Check and update your emergency contacts
- Create or review an estimate of your out-of-pocket costs for a scheduled visit
- Create an estimate of your out-of-pocket costs for services you are considering
Pay your bill by phone
For Vanderbilt University Medical Center or Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt bills, call the following numbers based on the first letter of the patient’s last name.
- A to K, call (888) 274-7849
- L to Z, call (877) 200-9630
For any other statements you may receive, contact the phone number listed on the bill.
Pay your bill by mail
We only accept checks through the mail.
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
P.O. Box 121208
Dallas, Texas 75312
Please include your account number on your check and include the statement stub.