Welcome a New Bundle of Joy Without a Bundle of Bills
MyMaternityHealth provides an enhanced medical care and service experience for expectant mothers with low to no out-of-pocket costs. The program is an innovative approach that coordinates and “bundles” all of the services an expectant mother and baby need to receive the best care in Middle Tennessee.
Exceptional Care, Low to No Out-of-Pocket Costs
Vanderbilt Health cares about you, your experience with our providers and the quality of care you receive. Maternity patients enrolled in MyMaternityHealth will receive a high-touch care experience delivered through a Vanderbilt Health patient navigator, facilitated access to Vanderbilt Health providers and an enhanced focus on convenience and communication.
MyMaternityHealth includes coordinated, proactive maternity care for the entire length of the pregnancy, from the initial prenatal care visit through the delivery, and 12 weeks after delivery. Services include:
- Concierge service with a dedicated patient navigator
- Your choice of Vanderbilt Health midwives and physicians
- Continuity of primary provider throughout your prenatal care
- Convenient telehealth services for qualified patients covering select pre and postnatal appointments as well as diabetic and genetic consults
- Free educational classes, including lactation and childbirth programs
- Newly redesigned and remodeled labor, delivery and triage facilities
- On-demand room services during hospital stay
- Enhanced postpartum care
*Wellness visits for baby are not included in MyMaternityHealth.
To qualify for the MyMaternityHealth bundle, eligible employees must consult with a patient navigator to enroll in the program and schedule their first prenatal care visit with a Vanderbilt Health maternity care provider.
If you are an eligible employee interested in participating in the MyMaternityHealth bundle, the best first step is to contact one of our patient navigators prior to your first prenatal appointment. Enrollment and eligibility requirements vary by employer, and our patient navigators can help you walk through this process.
Bundle coverage begins from the initial pregnancy visit through 12 weeks postpartum.
Schedule a call with one of our patient navigators to get started. Your patient navigator will walk you through eligibility and enrollment, and help schedule your first appointment.