What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Your photo ID (driver’s license, passport, state or military ID are acceptable).
- Your insurance card or the name of your carrier; the plan, policy or group number; and the phone number of the insurance company. If covered by a spouse's policy, know your spouse's date of birth and Social Security number.
- A referral form or number if required by your insurance carrier.
- Previous medical records. You also can arrange to have them transferred prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- A list of your current medications (please bring current medicine bottles), including all over-the-counter medications.
- If you use oxygen, please bring enough to last the length of the appointment. We are unable to refill oxygen tanks. (There is oxygen in exam rooms during your visit.)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Name, address and phone number of the referring physician (if relevant)
Personal Medical History Sheet
Medications to Avoid
Foods to Avoid