The Vanderbilt Gynecological Surgery team treats noncancerous conditions that affect your reproductive system. We use innovative surgical techniques — including those that are minimally invasive — to achieve the best possible results and to reduce the amount of discomfort after surgery. Our goals are to successfully treat your condition, reduce your recovery time and get you back to the life you love as quickly as possible.
Meet Your Care Team
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding, Complex Benign Gynecologic Surgery, Endometriosis, General Gynecology, Gynecologic Surgery, Gynecology, Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding, Complex Benign Gynecologic Surgery, Endometriosis, Fibroids, General Gynecology, Gynecologic Surgery, Gynecology
- Complex Benign Gynecologic Surgery, Endometriosis, General Gynecology, Gynecologic Surgery, Gynecology, Hysteroscopic Surgery, Pelvic Masses (Uterine or Ovarian)
- Cervical Vulvar and Vagina Dysplasia, General Gynecology, Gynecologic Surgery, Gynecology, Menopausal Symptoms, Painful Intercourse, Recurrent Vaginal Discharge/Infection
Why Choose Gynecologic Surgery at Vanderbilt
- Knowledge and experience in surgery
Our surgeons have extensive experience performing a wide range of complex surgeries using minimally invasive techniques, such as endoscopic, laparoscopic and robotic surgeries. Their experience translates into the best possible care and outcomes for you.
- Collaborative care
We take an integrated approach to surgical care, involving other services within the Vanderbilt Health system when needed. This allows us to provide comprehensive and expert care that addresses every aspect of your condition.
- Personalized care
When you come to us with a problem, we’re dedicated to fixing it. We start by understanding your concerns and goals. Then we tailor a surgical plan focused on meeting your needs and expectations.
- Robust research and clinical trials
As a surgical practice within the only top-ranked academic medical center in the region, research that advances gynecological surgery is one of our priorities. Some of our research efforts have focused on treating fibroids and abnormal uterine bleeding and endometrial ablation. We’ve also been involved with exploring ways to detect ovarian cancer at earlier stages.
- Second opinions
If you’re looking for a second opinion, our door is open. We’ll answer your questions so you can make the best decision about your care.