Burn reconstruction can help restore the appearance and function of damaged skin. Burn scars may need a variety of treatments over time. We provide surgical and nonsurgical options to meet your needs and health goals.
Meet Your Care Team
- Fractures, Hand Surgery, Nerve, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedics, Peripheral Nerve, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Acute and Reconstructive Burn, Breast Reconstructive Surgery, Burn, Hypertrophic Scar Treatment, Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Why Choose Burn Reconstruction at Vanderbilt
- Specialized care
Our program is the only burn center in the region. Our team includes doctors from different medical disciplines who are specialized in burn care. People in Middle Tennessee rely on us for the most advanced burn care.
- Knowledge and experience in surgery
Our surgeons have extensive experience performing a wide range of complex surgeries using minimally invasive techniques. Their experience translates into the best possible care and outcomes for you.
- Comprehensive care
Our doctors have advanced training to treat all burn scars, from the common to the most complex. This means we can offer you effective care that is appropriate to your needs.
Tests, Treatments and Services
We offer a full range of tests, treatments and services, including:
- Complex hand reconstruction
- Fractionated CO2 laser treatment
- IPL treatment
- Scar release and reconstruction with flaps and grafts
- Tissue expansion