Vanderbilt Burn Center is the only dedicated burn center serving adults and children in Tennessee. Our team is solely dedicated to meeting the complex physical, medical and emotional needs of burn treatment and recovery. We use the most advanced technology and treatment methods to help our patients lead a full, productive life.
To reach a patient in the inpatient burn unit, call (615) 322-4590.
Meet Your Care Team
- Anesthesiology, Burn, Burns, Emergency Treatment, Neurologic Surgery, Neurological Disorders, Surgery, Neurosciences, Spine, Comprehensive
- Acute and Reconstructive Burn, Burn, Complex Skin and Soft Tissue Injury, Laser Resurfacing, Trauma and Burn Surgery, Trauma and Surgical Critical Care
- Acute and Reconstructive Burn, Breast Reconstructive Surgery, Burn, Hypertrophic Scar Treatment, Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Acute and Reconstructive Burn, Aesthetics, Burn, Cosmetic Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Acute and Reconstructive Burn, Aesthetics, Burn, Cosmetic Plastic Surgery, Hand Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Why Choose Burn Center at Vanderbilt
- Knowledge and expertise
As a regional burn center, we serve as a referral hub and resource center for referring facilities and the community. We provide outreach programs, continuing education opportunities and ongoing research to maintain the most-advanced level of care for burn patients.
- Comprehensive care
We have been providing quality, compassionate care to burn patients since 1983. In addition to our 25-bed burn center, we also provide evaluation for minor burn injuries and follow-up care in our outpatient Burn Clinic.
- Team approach
Our doctors, nurses, therapists and staff collaborate to offer the best treatment possible using advanced technology and procedures. Our team also works with psychiatrists and a chaplain to treat the emotional trauma of patients and their families as part of their care.