Bone Cancers and Sarcomas
Bone cancers and sarcomas are rare and complex. Our specialized team works together to provide a precise diagnosis, second opinion consultations and the most effective treatment options, including precision medicine and limb-sparing surgery. We combine advanced research, technology and techniques with compassionate care to create a personalized care plan that is right for you. We work closely with experts in other disciplines to ensure that you receive the best possible care.
Meet Your Care Team
- Adult Orthopaedics, Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedics, Pediatric Orthopaedics, Sarcoma
- Adult Orthopaedics, Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors, Joint Replacement, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedics, Sarcoma
- Adult Orthopaedics, Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors, Cancer, Joint Replacement, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedics, Sarcoma
- Acute and Reconstructive Burn, Aesthetics, Burn, Cosmetic Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Cancer, Colon and Rectal Surgery, Endocrine Cancer, GI Cancer Surgery, Gastroenterology Surgery, Gastrointestinal, Hepatobiliary and Liver Surgery
- Benign and Malignant Diseases of the Liver, Gallbladder, and Bile Ducts, Bile Duct Cancer, Colon and Rectal Surgery, Endocrine Cancer, Endocrine Surgery, GI Cancer Surgery, Gastroenterology Surgery
Why Choose Bone Cancer and Sarcoma Care at Vanderbilt
- Recognized cancer care
The National Cancer Institute designates us as a Comprehensive Cancer Center, the highest ranking by the world’s leading authority on cancer.
- Knowledge and experience
Our specialists have dedicated their careers to treating patients with bone cancer and sarcomas, so we offer effective care that is appropriate to your needs. We diagnose and treat over 300 patients each year. This experience translates into expert, comprehensive care for you.
- Team approach
Our surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, medical oncologists, orthopedic oncologists and pathologists combine their expertise to create a personalized plan that is right for you. These specialists work closely with a team of social workers, psychologists and physical therapists to provide you with quality care before, during and after your treatment.
- Specialized tumor boards
At our regular cancer care meetings, experts in your specific type of cancer from across medical disciplines work together to create a treatment plan for the most complex cases. This means expert, comprehensive care just for you.
- Cancer clinical trials
As a leading cancer research center, we offer the latest approaches being studied in clinical trials. When you take part in a cancer clinical trial, you have the chance to help improve treatment for others, while also receiving expert care from our experienced doctors and research nurses. Find a clinical trial at Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center.