MyMaternityHealth for Employers
Welcome a Bundle of Joy Without a Bundle of Bills
MyMaternityHealth combines Vanderbilt’s world-class medical care with an exceptional service experience for expectant mothers. The program “bundles” all the services an expectant mother and baby need for the entire length of the pregnancy, from the initial prenatal care visit through delivery and 12 weeks after delivery. Specific services include:
- A single bundle price for C-sections and vaginal deliveries
- Physician and hospital services, imaging, labs, educational classes
- Related inpatient admissions, ER visits, observation stays
A Brand-New Experience
With MyMaternityHealth, employees gain access to concierge-level support and a patient navigator who facilitates all non-clinical needs, such as booking appointments, navigating the Vanderbilt system or answering general questions.
Additionally, employees receive the following benefits:
- Personal choice of VUMC midwives and physicians
- Continuity of primary provider throughout prenatal care
- Convenient telehealth services for qualified patients covering select pre- and postnatal appointments as well as diabetic and genetic consults
- Free educational classes, including childbirth and lactation classes
- Newly redesigned and remodeled labor, delivery and triage facilities
- On-demand room services during hospital stay
- Enhanced postpartum care
MyMaternityHealth - Welcome a Bundle of Joy Without a Bundle of Bills
Let's Get Started
Are you ready for change?
If you're an employer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (615) 421–0112 to let us demonstrate how MyMaternityHealth can make health care work better for your employees and your bottom line.
If you're a patient, please visit our MyMaternityHealth patient page and schedule time with one of our patient navigators.
If you're a provider and need more information about a bundles patient, please contact our patient navigators at email@example.com or call (615) 936–BNDL (2635).