Vanderbilt Radiology offers the full spectrum of imaging and diagnostic services to patients at all stages of care. As a patient, you will receive imaging and diagnostic tests to assess your health and help guide your care plan.
Radiology: Why Choose Vanderbilt?
At Vanderbilt, you will find:
- Depth of experience: Our board-certified radiologists work with specially trained technologists and nurses to provide expert, compassionate imaging services.
- Highly skilled doctors: At Vanderbilt, our radiologists have specialized training focused on an area of the body or a particular type of test. With advanced training, these specialists are capable of providing greater accuracy in reading and interpreting images.
- Advanced technology: Our team uses the latest technology to swiftly offer clear, more detailed images to your doctor.
- Collaborative care: We will provide your imaging results to your doctor within 72 hours of your test, so you can quickly get a treatment plan tailored to your needs.
- Locations close to home: We have multiple radiology locations in Nashville and throughout Middle Tennessee, so you can find a location close to you.
- Convenient care: Most of our locations offer evening and weekend hours to fit around your schedule. We also offer same-day appointments for most imaging and radiology tests at select locations.
- Safety: Your safety is one of our top priorities. We are committed to providing high-quality images to inform your treatment plan and minimizing your exposure to radiation.
Radiology Services We Offer
Our experts use the full range of imaging and diagnostic services. To prepare for your visit, read our tips for the specific imaging or diagnostic service your doctor recommends.
Our experienced team sees patients at our Midtown Nashville locations and community locations throughout the Greater Nashville area. To find the location closest to you, call (615) 322-0899.
Contact Vanderbilt Radiology
For questions about our services, call us at (615) 322-0899.
For radiology records, call (615) 322-0866. For online access to your imaging records, sign up for My Health at Vanderbilt.