Vanderbilt Cosmetic Dermatology treats a wide range of skin conditions and offers advanced therapies, including lasers, soft tissue fillers and Botox injections. Our specialty is tailoring our services to your unique needs to improve the appearance and integrity of your skin.
Conditions We Treat
We treat all skin conditions, including:
- Age spots
- Deep facial folds
- Excess hair
- Freckles, sun spots
- Leg and facial veins
Meet Your Care Team
Darrel L. EllisMD
- Burn, Complex Medical Dermatology, Dermatology, General Adult Dermatology, Hypertrophic Scar Treatment, Laser Resurfacing, Melanoma
Michel A. McDonaldMD
- Cosmetic Dermatology, Dermatological Surgery, Dermatology, Melanoma, Mohs Micrographic Surgery, Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer
Eva R. ParkerMD
- Adult Dermatitis / Eczema, Allergy / Immunology, Cosmetic Dermatology, Dermatological Surgery, Dermatology, General Adult Dermatology, Melanoma
Why Choose Cosmetic Dermatology at Vanderbilt
- Personalized care
We tailor your treatment plan to meet your unique needs and health goals. We help you navigate your treatment options to ensure you receive the best possible care.
- Recognized care
Vanderbilt is consistently ranked among the nation’s best by leading authorities on health care quality. People from throughout the Southeast and across the country rely on us for the best and most innovative care possible.
- Multiple care locations
We offer medical and support services with easy access locations throughout Middle Tennessee, so you can receive your care closer to you.
Tests, Treatments and Services
We offer a full range of tests, treatments and services, including:
- Soft tissue fillers
- Fractional CO2 resurfacing
- Intense pulsed light (IPL)
- GentleMAX Laser
- Pulsed dye laser