Vanderbilt Sports Medicine is a unique center utilizing a team approach to patient care who work hand in hand with the surgeons and physicians. Our method pairs sports physical therapists and athletic trainers who work hand in hand with the surgeons and physicians. Together, each team develops an individualized rehabilitation program designed to return you to your previous level of activity as quickly and safely as possible. The Vanderbilt Sports Medicine staff is trained to treat a variety of musculoskeletal conditions, including post-surgical and nonsurgical injuries, with a focus on the knee and shoulder.
Our core purpose is to improve the lives of our athletes and patients through excellence in science, education and clinical skill.
- Rebecca Dickinson, PT, Physical Therapist III, VOI - Rehab Services
- Hung Do, PT, ATC, Physical Therapist, Athletic trainer, VOI - Rehab Services
- Emily Preston, MPT, Physical Therapist, Orthopaedics
- Brian Richardson, PT, MS, CSCS, Assistant Manager, Rehabilitation Services, Orthopaedics
- Reagan Hall, M.Ed, ATC, Assistant In, NP Acute, VUH Nurse Practitioners
- Anne Louise McDonald, ATC, Coord., Patient Care Programs, OCM Navigators
- Jasper Richardson MEd, MS-HCM, ATC, CSCS, Athletic Trainer, Manager, VOI Fitness Center, VOI - Rehab Services
- Kim Walter, ATC, Athletic Trainer Sports Med Ctr, Orthopaedics
- Eric Williams, ATC, Athletic Trainer II, VOI - Rehab Services