Visiting the Comprehensive Care Clinic
What to Bring to the Clinic Appointment
- All medications you take
- A list of questions or issues you would like to go over with your provider
- Copies of records from doctor's visits outside the Vanderbilt system
Scheduling and Arriving on Time
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment time.
- If you are running late, please call in advance.
Cell Phone Use
- Please do not use cell phones in our clinic. This helps us offer you the best care possible.
For Families and Visitors
- Family members are not considered visitors at the hospital (and the clinic) and are encouraged to participate as members of the care team.
- "Family" is defined by the patient.
- A "visitor" is a guest of the patient and family, and is anyone who the patient or proxy determines is significant to his/her well-being, and whose presence enhances his/her patient experience.
- If hospitalized, Vanderbilt Hospital will not restrict, limit or otherwise deny family presence or visitation privileges on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
- Families and visitors who are disruptive or threaten others' rights, safety or health will be asked to leave.