Vanderbilt Executive Health Physicals
Vanderbilt Executive Health Physicals accommodate the fast-paced schedules of business executives, entrepreneurs and entertainers who have little time to spare, and need to remain in top health to match their top performance. We offer an annual or one-time comprehensive, personalized medical assessment and physical that includes a strategy for preventing disease and optimizing health.
Please note: Unless you activate an Executive Health Physical as part of an employer-paid package, Executive Health Physicals is a self-pay program, and insurance is not accepted.
Why Choose Executive Health Physicals at Vanderbilt
- Comprehensive assessment
Our physicals include a comprehensive examination of your medical history and a complete physical exam.
- Convenient care
Our doctors perform any necessary tests in one visit, so you can get back to your regular routine.
- Access to specialists
As part of Vanderbilt University Medical Center, we can quickly refer you to some of the top specialists in the country for further services, if needed.
- Prompt care
Our doctors are available for immediate appointments, so you can receive high-quality care when you need it most. Our team also offers prompt follow-up care.
- Caring, professional doctors
Our doctors spend time with you to ensure you feel comfortable, informed and confident about your health.
- Online health portal
We want to make your experience as seamless and stress-free as possible. You can contact your care team directly by phone or use our secure online portal, My Health at Vanderbilt, to send messages, schedule appointments, manage medications and access your medical records.
The Benefits of Executive Health Physicals: A Video Series
- Medical and family history review (includes lifestyle assessment)
- Medical and family history review (includes cancer and chronic disease history)
- Medication review
- Immunization review
- Personalized physical assessment
- Vision and hearing screening
- Skin, head and neck cancer screening
- Women's health assessment (includes gynecology exam and cancer screening)
- Men's health assessment (includes cancer screening)
- Lab and imaging studies
- Musculoskeletal and cardiac imaging (as needed)
- Fitness evaluation
- Exercise stress test
- Strength and flexibility testing
- Body fat calculation
- Exercise prescription
- Nutrition assessment
- Metabolic rate testing
- Behavioral and mental health
- Evidence-based screening and health psychologist (as needed)
- Health coaching and smoking cessation counseling
How It Works
- Begin by scheduling a convenient time for a pre-visit consultation phone call.
- After your first assessment has been scheduled, a triage nurse will conduct a detailed interview to discuss your existing conditions, family medical history and specific health goals.
- You will undergo a full health check during a half-day session, including any additional tests recommended by our triage nurse.
- We conduct a same-day review of results with you, including feedback from a doctor, nurse and exercise physiologist.
- You will leave our clinic with a clear understanding of your overall health and personalized care recommendations for the year ahead.