Lunch and Learn Series
About Lunch and Learns
Lunch and Learns are a low-cost, high-return alternative to expensive seminars and training conferences. We can work with you to decide topics that are meaningful and relevant to your workforce. Several employers use these sessions as supplements to existing health and wellness programs, or simply as an added employee benefit.
From allergies to better sleep hygiene, our lunch and learns cover a wide range of educational topics devoted to wellness. See below for a sample list of past training topics.
Note: Our lunch and learns can be delivered on-site or virtually. The choice is yours!
Lunch and Learn Topics
Our Lunch and Learn topics include but are not limited to:
- Dealing With Allergies
- Managing Arthritis
- Breast Cancer: Are You at Risk?
- Reducing Your Cancer Risk
- Caring for Aging Parents
- Cholesterol Education
- The Latest on COVID-19 and Vaccinations
- Diabetes: Are You at Risk?
- Exercising for Health Benefits
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Hearing, Hearing Loss and Hearing Aids … But Were Afraid to Ask
- Heart Disease: Reducing your Risk
- Inherited/Familial Heart Disease
- Heart Disease and Women
- Osteoporosis, Prevention and Screening
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Sleep Disorders and Better Sleep Hygiene
- Women and Stroke
- Stroke Awareness
- Managing Stress and Anxiety
- Tobacco/Smoking Cessation
- Weight Management
- Worksite Health Promotion: Economic Costs and Benefits