Corporate Health and Wellness
Comprehensive Wellness Services, Customized for Your Organization
Vanderbilt Corporate Health and Wellness is your one-stop shop for building a healthy team. These healthier employees lead to lower health care costs and increased productivity, resulting in a healthier bottom line.
The team offers onsite vaccines, testing and biometric health screenings; individual health coaching; expert presentations at workplace health fairs and lunch-and-learns; and more.
To learn more about these wide-ranging services, read more below and download the toolkit in the box at right. Call us today to get started on a path to better health for your workforce.
We help you build a culture of health that’s good for everyone.
Our team of nurses and other health care professionals provides a range of services, including:
- Biometric screenings
- Vaccinations and immunizations
- Health fairs, including resources from the Vanderbilt Health System and the Vanderbilt Health Affiliated Network
- Lunch-and-learn events covering the latest health and wellness topics and encouraging healthy habits
- Individual health coaching for employees, especially for conditions identified through biometric screenings
- Specialized health coaching through the Vanderbilt Nicotine Treatment Program
- A technology platform for employers with helpful online tools such as one-click, on-demand aggregate health data reports to better identify and manage lifestyle risks and signs of pre-disease