Corporate Health and Wellness
Onsite Health Screenings
Our discounted services for Employer Partners apply to both onsite health screenings and flu shots.
Employer onsite health screenings may be the only medical checkup your employees receive all year. These wellness events can help to reduce health insurance claims by identifying risk factors and encouraging employees to live healthier. We offer health screenings for organizations across the Nashville and Middle Tennessee region.
We offer basic, comprehensive and custom onsite health screenings. Download the Health Screening Brochure (PDF) below for more information.
Types of Screenings
- Basic Health Screening
A basic health screening includes:
- Standard physiological measurements (height, weight, body mass index and blood pressure)
- Blood work, including a lipid profile, triglycerides and glucose
- Employee receives results the same day of the screening
- Comprehensive Health Screenings
In addition to the basic health screening, the comprehensive screening includes:
- Personal health profile
- Personal health report
- Group or individual feedback
- Executive summary including aggregate data
- Customized Health Screenings
We offer custom health screenings for services, including bone density tests and PSA examinations.
- Flu Shots
With flu season beginning as early as September and ending as late as March, it is recommended that employees get flu shots in October or November.
You may contact us anytime in the year to schedule a date to ensure that your employees receive protection.