Vanderbilt Total Health
Vanderbilt Total Health (VTH) is an innovative program created to address the unique population health challenges facing workforces of all shapes and sizes.
Recruitment. Retention. Burnout. The lingering effects of the pandemic. For myriad reasons, area employers are looking for a more comprehensive, cohesive portfolio of health care benefits for their employees. VTH is a membership model that combines Vanderbilt University Medical Center's world-class services and new programs, such as WellBeing and FlexCare. We deliver a high-touch, personalized patient experience that can improve your organization's health and plan performance.
Vanderbilt Total Health Is in Reach
To learn more about the solution or to be added to our distribution list for health and wellness information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WellBeing is a collaborative membership model that supports wellness, prevention and mental health in the workplace. It comprises physical and mental health services:
Physical health services
- Annual health evaluation, biometrics and targeted health risk assessment, medical history review and labs
- RN health coaching to support health goals
- Assistance finding a primary care provider or specialist
- Education related to preventive screenings
- Planned events performed at the employer location
- Quarterly health campaigns along with wellness committees
Mental health services
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker dedicated resources
- Short-term cognitive behavioral therapy counseling
- Referrals to existing EAP/other benefits services
- Leadership training and support of workplace emotional or mental well-being and psychological safety
FlexCare is a dynamic alternative to a traditional on-site clinic. It includes concierge-level facilitated access to Vanderbilt Health’s clinical services and is aligned to the modern work environment. The program is tailored to the needs of each employer, and personalized to the preferences of each employee.
Bolstered by facilitated access to Vanderbilt Health primary and specialty care, FlexCare comprises four parts:
Prevention: Guidance on the path to wellbeing
Acute care: Care right now that's right for you
Chronic care: Help to Manage Routine Care
Transition care: Skilled care in your home
What employers can expect
- An excellent user experience. The dynamic care model offers employees access to personalized care delivered in a variety of ways.
- Value-based care. The population health-built care model is focused on higher-quality, lower-cost providers. It also connects employees to nurse navigators to reduce unnecessary ED utilization and drive toward an appropriate level of care.
- Collaborative design. The program works with employers to develop health education campaigns, annual wellness events and programming that reflects cultural priorities.
- Timely data. The program gathers insights to gauge patient satisfaction.
- Clear communication. A dedicated team prioritizes regular and meaningful touch points and aims for continuous improvement.
What employees will experience
- A dedicated nurse navigator. The navigator will help verify eligibility, navigate services, facilitate access and customize options based on the employee's personal health and care needs.
- Flexibility. Most services are available in person, via secure telemedicine and on demand based on the employee's preferences.
- Care when and where needed. Immediate needs are met with Quick Care options, and routine care is managed by the Chronic Care team. Facilitated referrals to primary care and specialists are also available.
- A comfortable and familiar touchpoint. Employees won't need to start from scratch every time they call their patient navigator.