Call for an appointment: (615) 936-8422 or toll-free (877) 936-8422
Physician referrals: (615) 343-3700 or toll-free (877) 663-8422
If you or someone you love is facing a cancer diagnosis, you want to find the best care as soon as possible. It is important to receive your cancer diagnosis, treatment planning and care from a center with deep expertise in your specific type of cancer.
The Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center in Nashville, Tennessee is a national leader in patient care and research. We offer the region’s most complete range of oncology care, from advanced imaging to team-based treatment options to genetic cancer medicine and the latest in therapies being studied in clinical trials.
Vanderbilt’s experts in surgery, medical oncology, hematology, radiation oncology, radiology and other cancer-related fields work as a team -- with you at the center. This collaboration is designed to develop a personalized cancer treatment plan that meets your individual needs. We also can assist with a second opinion.
One of the top cancer centers in the nation
- The National Cancer Institute has designated Vanderbilt-Ingram as a Comprehensive Cancer Center – the only one in Tennessee that cares for adults as well as children.
- U.S. News and World Report consistently lists Vanderbilt as the only hospital in Tennessee among the nation’s best for cancer care.
- Vanderbilt is a member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, a non-profit alliance of leading cancer centers whose experts develop the treatment guidelines that other oncologists in the country follow.
What this means for you
- An environment where asking questions and working with other experts is valued
- Top specialists in all cancers, from the more common to the rare
- Access to innovative therapies through clinical trials that may not be available in community hospitals
- The latest and most sophisticated equipment and technology
Specialized treatment teams for many cancer types
Download our Wellness Catalog.