Gender Affirming Surgery
Our experienced team provides comprehensive care to transgender and gender nonconforming individuals. We work with you to understand your goals and create a personalized care plan for you. Our team works closely with experts in other medical disciplines, including psychiatry, urology and endocrinology, to ensure that you receive the comprehensive care you need.
Conditions We Treat
- Gender dysphoria
Meet Your Care Team
- Acute and Reconstructive Burn Surgery, Cosmetic Plastic Surgery, Gender Affirmation Surgery, Migraine and Occipital Neuralgia Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Adolescent LGBT Health, Adolescent and Young Adult Health, Contraception, General LGBT Health, Internal Medicine, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) Health, Pediatric General Pediatrics
- Genitourinary Reconstructive Surgery, Pelvic Floor Reconstructive Surgery, Urethral Strictures, Urinary Incontinence, Urodynamics, Urology
- Adrenal Disorders, Diabetes Mellitus: Type 1, Type 2, MODY, CF-Related, Neonatal, General LGBT Health, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) Health, Pediatric Diabetes and Endocrinology, Pediatric Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Pubertal Disorders: Precocious and Delayed
Why Choose Gender Affirming Surgery at Vanderbilt
- Knowledge and experience in surgery
Our surgeons have extensive experience performing a wide range of complex surgeries. Their experience translates into the best possible care and outcome for you.
- Coordinated care
Our doctors work closely with experts in other medical disciplines to create a care plan that meets your individual needs. We also work with your primary care doctor to review your records and coordinate any advanced care you may need.
- Personalized care
We tailor your treatment plan to meet your unique needs and health goals. We help you navigate your treatment options to ensure you receive the best possible care.
We can offer specialty care through a simple video consultation with your doctor. This means you have access to a Vanderbilt specialist, close to home.
Tests, Treatments and Services
We offer a full range of tests, treatments and services, including:
- Bottom surgery
- Facial procedures (feminization, masculinization)
- Top surgery (breast augmentation, FTM)