Your doctor may ask you to complete a health questionnaire or form before your next visit. These questionnaires can provide valuable information to help your doctor manage your care.
Follow these simple steps to view and complete a questionnaire/form in your My Health account:
- Click on "My Record" from the top navigation menu and select "Forms” from the drop-down menu.
- You will see the forms you need to complete before your next appointment.
- Click on the appropriate row to open the form you need to complete. Typically, you will need to complete medical history, surgical history, family history and social history. When possible, the form will be completed with information from your health record.
- If they forms are blank, please go through the list and click any that apply to you and enter the date first noted. As you complete each screen click “Continue.”
- Once you have completed all sections of the form, you will see a summary page to complete the questionnaire.
- Review the summary page and click “Submit Form” if all information is correct. If you need to make changes, click the pencil icon and make the necessary updates.
- Forms can take some time, but you can save your information along the way by choosing “Finish Later” and come back and finish the information later.