My Health at Vanderbilt can help you save time by completing some of the check-in paperwork online before your next appointment. You'll still need to do a quick check-in at the registration desk when you arrive.
There are 6 items to review: demographics or personal information, payment information, medications, allergies, current health issues and health questionnaires. These can take some time, but you can save your information along the way and finish the process later.
- Click on Appointments from the top menu and select "Appointments and Visits" from the drop-down menu.
- You will then see a list of all your upcoming appointments. Choose “eCheck-In” next to the visit you would like to pre-check-in for.
- Review your personal information. If the information is correct, click the “This Information is Correct” box.
- If you need to make changes, click on “Edit Demographics.” When finished reviewing or correcting your demographics, click “Continue.”
- You will now be asked to review any outstanding balances. If you wish to pay that balance, click on “Amount Due” or “Other Amount” to continue with payment. At this time you can also choose to “Pay Outstanding Balances Later” by choosing that box.
- If you have chosen to pay an outstanding balance, you will then be prompted to enter your credit card information and confirm payment.
- If you have chosen to pay later, choose the “Pay $0.00” to continue.
- Next you will need to review your list of medications. If the information is correct, choose “This Information is Correct” and click “Continue” at the bottom of the screen.
- If you are no longer taking a medication, click the red “Remove” box next to the medication.
- Then select your preferred pharmacy or enter a new Pharmacy and check “Continue” at the bottom of the screen.
- Next you will confirm and/or update your allergies. If the information is correct, choose “This Information is Correct” and click “Continue” at the bottom of the screen.
- If you would like to add or remove an allergy, choose the appropriate box and complete the information on your allergy. Next, click “Continue” at the bottom of the screen.
Current Health Issues
- You will be asked to describe your current health issues so your provider has all the information needed for your visit. You can remove any issues by clicking the red “remove” button, or you can add an issue by choosing “Add a Health Issue.”
- Next, click “Continue” at the bottom of the screen.
- You may also need to complete some questionnaires before your next appointment. Typically, you will need to complete Medical History, Surgical History, Family History and Social History. When possible, the questionnaire will be pre-completed with information from your health record.
- If the forms are blank, go through the list selecting any items that apply to you and entering the date first noted.
- Once you have completed all the questionnaires, click “Submit and Continue.”
- Your previsit paperwork is now complete, but you will need to stop by the registration desk when you arrive for your appointment.