My Health at Vanderbilt makes it easy to request a refill for your medications. If you do not have any refills left on your prescription, you can also request a renewal of your prescription through My Health.
- Click on Messaging from the top menu and select "Request a Refill" from the drop-down menu.
- You will then see a list of all of your prescriptions available for refill in your My Health record.
- Choose the prescription you wish to refill. If your medicine is not on the list, choose “Other” and complete the details of your request in the comment box.
- Choose “Continue” on the bottom of screen.
- Choose the pharmacy location and pickup date to pick up your medicine. Choose “Submit Request.”
- If there are no refills available for the prescription you have chosen, we will submit a request to your doctor’s office. This process may take a few days. You can also contact your doctor's office directly.