You may want to change your password from time to time. Remember, your password cannot be the same as your My Health username. For security reasons, you must use a combination of numbers and letters (lowercase and uppercase).
Follow these simple steps to reset your password:
- We will verify you using our third party system and send an email to the email address associated with your account. Please click on the link in the email you receive to reset your password.
You can also update your password and security questions here:
- Click on "Settings" from the top menu and select "Security Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your current password.
- Enter and confirm your new password. Remember, you must use a combination of numbers and letters (lowercase and uppercase).
- Click “Save Password.”
- To change your security question/answer, enter your password, then click on the dropdown to select the question you would like to answer.
- Click “Save Security Question."
- You have now successfully changed your password and security question. Make sure to store your password in a safe place.