What area of Vanderbilt University Medical Center would you like to leave feedback?
My Health at Vanderbilt
Patient Experience and Care
Note: feedback is for non-emergency questions and suggestions regarding patient services and website functionality.
If you require immediate care, please call 911 or visit the Emergency Room.
The message section is "grayed" out and will not allow me to access it. How do I fix this?
I have Full Access, but it appears I have limited access and I use Safari.
I have an IPhone and need to disable private browsing.
Older Versions of the operating system
1. Click on Settings
2. Click on Safari from the left side.
3. On the right side choose Privacy
4. Private Browsing Is this set to ON? If set to on Please turn to OFF.
5. Accept Cookies Does this say Always or From Visited? If no Please click on Accept Cookies and choose From Visited.
6. Now, go back to the main screen and go to My Health at Vanderbilt and try to log in and access the areas you were unable to access.
IPAD IOS 9
Find help for:
Email Addresses and Mailing Address Changes
Health and Prevention
Problems Logging In
Maps and Directions
If you still need help, contact: