What is Google Chrome?
Chrome is a browser that allows you to access the Internet and is the preferred browser for Windows to use with My Health at Vanderbilt. You will know you are using Chrome if you click on this Icon below.
Tips to use MHAV successfully:
- In the upper right hand corner click the icon with three lines
- Scroll down to "Show Advanced Settings" and click on it.
- Click on Privacy Content Settings
- Cookies - Choose Allow Local data to be set (Recommended).
- Scroll further down to Pop-ups and choose "Allow all sites to show Pop-ups".
- Click Done.