My Health at Vanderbilt for pediatrics is a healthcare management tool designed to help parents help their children take control of their health by:
- Allowing parents communication through secure messaging to their child's provider
- Allowing parents to view of their child's lab results, vital signs, immunizations, medication and allergies
- Allowing parents to research and learn about patient-specific health conditions
- Allowing parents to grant delegate access to communicate on their behalf
- Detailed billing information is not available for any pediatric accounts. You can pay your childs bill, provided you have the patient account number. Access the payment page in one of these ways:
- Go to www.vanderbilthealth.com and click "Pay Your Bill" in the upper right corner of the page.
- Log on to My Health at Vanderbilt. Click My Accounts from the Home page. Under Accounts I have Access to locate your childs name and click Pay Bill from the menu.
- In the event of a child's death, a parent may continue to access the account for 30 days. After that, the account will be locked to protect the child's medical information.
Child under 13-Requirements and Procedures
Child 13-17-Requirements and Procedures